Dario and I have a bit of a deal: He cooks me fantastic food, I clean up. Now, don't get me wrong. It's not all black and white. I'll help him cook and sometimes he will even give me lessons. He will help me clean...and sometimes I give him lessons. But the other night he came over to cook me one of my favorite "Dario-delicious treats"…Fish. I had to document. So here you have it. A peek into an evening of fun and food. Oh, and I forgot to document the end product...it disappeared into my mouth too quickly!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Yum. (and I will admit I'm not the best cook!)
Dario and I have a bit of a deal: He cooks me fantastic food, I clean up. Now, don't get me wrong. It's not all black and white. I'll help him cook and sometimes he will even give me lessons. He will help me clean...and sometimes I give him lessons. But the other night he came over to cook me one of my favorite "Dario-delicious treats"…Fish. I had to document. So here you have it. A peek into an evening of fun and food. Oh, and I forgot to document the end product...it disappeared into my mouth too quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment