Dario and I did whole "couples" costume - Mr. Clean and a 1950's housewife. This was my first time of getting to hand out candy (since my former neighborhood consisted of nearly no children) so I (like the Girl Scout I am) had 2 HUGE bags of candy prepared for the little ones. My party (the weekend prior) was a success and 2 very special guests showed...Mrs. Pepper and Mr. Salt! (aka Dad and Mom). I need to obtain those photos immediately! I will post soon.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Trick or Treat?
Dario and I did whole "couples" costume - Mr. Clean and a 1950's housewife. This was my first time of getting to hand out candy (since my former neighborhood consisted of nearly no children) so I (like the Girl Scout I am) had 2 HUGE bags of candy prepared for the little ones. My party (the weekend prior) was a success and 2 very special guests showed...Mrs. Pepper and Mr. Salt! (aka Dad and Mom). I need to obtain those photos immediately! I will post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment